Just for fun, inspirational, motivational (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What makes me happy

spending time with my grand daughter she is 16 months and does not think anything of my hair loss. watching my flowers grow spending time w…

Started by Maura

0 Jul 6, 2014

Regrowth update

My hair is still growing in! I actually had to do a little trim on the piece in the middle back because it was getting long :) Please share…

Started by Jessica Lau

12 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Katie

Coming out of your closet: Ash Beckham

"I think we all have closets. Your closet may be telling someone that you love her for the first time, or telling someone you're pregnan…

Started by Fuzzless

0 Jun 19, 2014

Did anyone see the alopecian on So You Think You Can Dance?

I did not catch the interview they had with her, but her dancing is amazing.  She wore no wig or makeup.  "The 18-year-old dancer from Indi…

Started by Fuzzless

15 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Fuzzless

Ignorant comments :-)

Just wondering...... what kind of silly, ignorant or crazy comments have people said to you, a friend or a family member about Alopecia? 

Started by babylums

26 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by SophieG

Comfortable, men, women...comfortable?

I just want to say that it's been about 10 months now and I'm very very comfortable with no hair. Women have it harder then us men. Ladies…

Started by Joshua Washington-boyd

1 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Wendy

The beautiful, bald, and breathtaking survey

Hey Sisters! We need to take a survey. A few of our sisters are feeling men are not attracted to bald women. I'm asking all bald women who…

Started by Angie

89 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by melissa

Stars with aopecia - Don't give up - Don't let alopecia get you down

http://www.sohh.com/2013/05/update_chris_kellys_possible_cause_of_de.html Chris Kelly of "Kriss Kross" Jump song fame had alopecia. I wonde…

Started by youarebeautiful

0 Jan 4, 2014

Kids & teens: Never let alopecia hold you back

I've had alopecia totalis for my whole life. I wore a wig for the first 18 years because my parents wanted me to, and I didn't know any dif…

Started by Ted Roberts

7 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Lilac

Optimistic - New to site

What is up, playas?! .... (Sorry for the long post, first time poster over here - pretty exciting stuff. Hey! My name is Kevin and I live i…

Started by Kevin H

11 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Kevin H

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service