Love, relationships, gender issues (172)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Time to face the truth (loneliness)

The dating market sucks if you have AU. I am a 22 male and have only had 1 girlfriend back when I was 17, I met her online. I've seen women…

Started by Maurice

31 May 30, 2017
Reply by Little-Link

My romance novella about alopecia is on Amazon!

If you haven't heard, I wrote a romantic comedy about a young woman with androgenetic alopecia. It's available for pre-order today you'…

Started by Jenny

0 Apr 19, 2017

Intimacy... Glue or tape hold up better?

So I have a question for all of you. When things are getting hot and heavy with your significant other and you're wearing a wig, what do yo…

Started by Behxo

5 Apr 16, 2017
Reply by Unfair2HaveHairThere

How to support partner who's consumed by his hair loss?

Hi guys. I decided to write here to share my problem and see if anyone had a similar experience. My partner is in his early 20s and started…

Started by Dea

8 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by JessicaStinkle

Love at first sight, even with Alopecia Areata? YES it can !

I would like to tell you al my story and I hope that it can help those who are questioning if there is the right person who will love you f…

Started by Connie010

2 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Connie010

Wigs and dating

I have been on a few dates with men when wearing a wig I find some of the men to discriminate against me because I am wearing a wig. Some d…

Started by diamond22

5 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Connie010

Dating: Do you keep wig on or off?!

I recently started dating again since I began wearing a wig in Feb. I'm a little nervous about things becoming physical. I told the guy I w…

Started by Flygirl

10 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Return_life

Will my female pattern baldness end it?

I've found myself in a scary situation that could cause me a lot of embarrassment. I've been dating a guy for 10months now we met at work a…

Started by Lauren U

3 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by diamond22

Can men and women that are bald have romantic relationships?

Hello everyone. I  have been away for a time. I've had health problems and my Dad died last year. Anyway I'm back now and hope to renew old…

Started by Larry Barbee

0 Sep 17, 2016

Dating with alopecia

I'm a twenty-something and attempting to meet and date new people. Scary enough right? Well I also lost all of my hair and wear a wig. I'd…

Started by Lana

33 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Zoya Sokolovska

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service