Other interests (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are there any other horse-people/cowgirls here?

Just curious to share tips & tricks! There are so many little dilemmas to riding and keeping your hair! I'm in Arizona.

Started by Tanya Graeb

4 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Laura

Questions, questions, questions!

Hi All, I have an 18 yr old daughter with AU, she has had Alopecia for 3 yrs now. her hair from day one, started out with patches, then aft…

Started by Amanda Crichton

1 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by michelle

Individuals here who join to self-promote own interests?

Is it just me or have other AW members encountered or noticed members who join and seem to only discuss alopecia in connection with a parti…

Started by Tuesday

2 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

New Alopecia World website

The new Alopecia World website is incredible on all dimensions.  I love it, absolutely love it. -- Gordon 

Started by Gordon Patzer

1 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

Friendship

Hello Friends, I don't know if i'm the only one who feel rejected and this loneliness...  i used to have one best friends, we know each oth…

Started by Monika

3 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Monika

Can I bleach my hair?

I have had alopecia for about 4 months and I am going crazy as I keep myself from coloring it as I usually do. I don't want alopecia to sto…

Started by karyn fleming

11 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Erica

Creepers

Sick & tired of all the creepers coming on here thinking we love being bald and want to hook up with a bald woman because they have a f…

Started by mardy

0 Sep 15, 2013

Broken :(

Started by Monika

8 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Monika

Passports

Hey everyone...Im hoping to get a passport...Does anyone know if I am able to wear a scarf for the photo? Can you guys share your passport…

Started by Stephanie

11 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Katrina

Wigs and amusement parks!

The fair is coming to my city, and I wear a wig... I was wondering if there were any adhesives that would be strong enough to withstand the…

Started by G

15 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by kayla

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service