Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tofacitinib citrate clinical trials

I remember hearing clinical trials for tofacitinib citrate was going to start in August. It seems they are making a cream form of tofacitin…

Started by DJ88

6 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Christine

Figuring out a problem / my AU origins

closed

Started by DJ88

1 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Tallgirl

Cover/hiding my AA ideas??

Hey I'm 17 and have alopecia areata. It's currently at it's worst and I am attending Leeds music festival next week. I can't shave it yet d…

Started by mike1996

4 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by mike1996

Please need advice

Thanks for reading my post.I am 34 years old and no one has alopecia in family . I just found two small bold spot on my head. One is very s…

Started by Mellisa

1 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Debs

Yet another Newbie. . .wondering about anti androgens/DHT inhibitors/blockers

Greetings from the States.   I'm a newbie and still spending tons of time trying to figure out what is going on and how I can help myself.…

Started by Linda from Cincy

2 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Linda from Cincy

Does the cortisone injections work?

I'm at the stage where I lost over 60% of my hair, and until last week, I have been able to cover it up by the hair thats left. I have been…

Started by Malin

7 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Nicole Kordie

Does Biotin work?

Has anyone had success with Biotin?  Did it help with regrowth?  

Started by Sandy

0 Aug 11, 2014

I was dx with AA a month ago

Latley i see hair in the shower lots and the hair that just falls an hits my skin and I feel it which scares me more than washing it right…

Started by Missellewoods

2 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Missellewoods

Alopecia areata

My daughter had a little bald spot when she was about two or three years old.They never said she had alopecia areata but it had to be.The h…

Started by kimmy68

5 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Stacey B

Groovy alopecia perfume or cologne!

Started by Nathan Paul Prince

1 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service