Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help needed

Hi All, I was diagnosed with AA last year, in May. My hair grew back before I started realizing that I have this disease. However, a small…

Started by indianalopecian

1 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by MJ

Help! (Prednisolone?)

After a very stressful episode  my eyebrows have really thinned out and I have lost a part of my moustache .  I have no hair on my head and…

Started by AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife

5 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

Hairfinity

Has anyone ever tried the Hairfinity for hair loss? I'm curious to know if it work with the alopecia.

Started by Soisy

0 Jun 16, 2014

Is this normal?

After having the injections in my scalp for a quarter size spot I have lost 99 percent of my hair within a month. Is this normal? First tim…

Started by Mink3

6 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Crazy Horse

Diet/food allergies

Hey everyone, This past winter I tried a gluten free diet(though i wasn't too strict with it; I would occasionally cave in and have a coupl…

Started by Tom S.

6 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Erica

Parents, do your children have alopecia?

I am the first one in my family to have alopecia and am 29 years old, just diagnosed recently.  I pray that my son and future children will…

Started by newlydiagnosed

7 May 30, 2014
Reply by Andrea

4 year old, AA or not?

My daughter started losing hair around her 3 rd birthday, 50% lost on a few weeks. Went doctors and they said it was AA, got referred to de…

Started by Saphire

1 May 30, 2014
Reply by Lori-akaMimi

Can someone please answer me? Is this areata?

http://s1217.photobucket.com/user/Peter_Charles11/media/downsize1-1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1 http://s1217.photobucket.com/user/Peter_Charles

Started by Centurion

2 May 28, 2014
Reply by Centurion

Alopecia and Celiac disease

Hello All!  I am new around here, and I am wondering if any one else has experienced my journey.  Back in October my hair began falling out…

Started by Cstarr

9 May 28, 2014
Reply by H's Mum

Is alopecia hereditary?

I was wondering if anyone knew if Alopecia was found to be a hereditary trait. My 5 year old daughter was diagnosed with AA in January, and…

Started by Mike Cas

10 May 27, 2014
Reply by Mike Cas

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service