Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

High white blood cell count?

I was just wondering if anyone else has had a history of slightly elevated white blood cell counts? It seems 9 out of 10 of my last tests h…

Started by Betty

1 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Lori Van Decker

Recently Diagnosed

Hi, My name is Annie. I'm a 53-year-old woman from Springfield MO who was diagnosed with FFA a week ago. My dermatologist treated me like…

Started by Annie

3 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Mary

Hormone imbalance, birth control and alopecia

Hi There,  I was wondering if other females with AU/AT on here may have had some similar experiences to me. I've had AU/AT since I was 12 y…

Started by MissHoneyBee

2 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by MissHoneyBee

Any caregiver had allergic reaction to anthralin?

Hi, I've been applying anthralin cream on my daughter's head for about 8 weeks now. She's having all the appropriate reactions to it (irrit…

Started by KK

1 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

Mirena - Experience with hair regrowth after removal

Hey all,  I noticed a small patch of hair loss at the end of August and thought it was nothing other than stress until the patch got bigge…

Started by Erica

2 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Erica

Mental approach for healing

Hi All, I'm looking to keep this post as positive and optimistic as possible so if you have any thoughts or positive feedback, I would love…

Started by Jason

2 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Jason

Alopecia areata

Lost very very big blotches of my hair in back off my head expanding to sides underneath my remaining hair i have left ... started in the b…

Started by Pk1981

13 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Pk1981

Fluocinonide topical solution caused complete regrowth for my son within 2 months. He had totalis

My son lost all of his hair and was prescribed triamcinolone for excema. I was told to put it on his head too and got all of his hair to gr…

Started by Angie

0 Nov 16, 2013

Has anyone heard of Moducare as an immune balancer?

Just wonderng if anyone has heard of or used a supplement called Moducare for AA.  It is supposed to balance the immune system, not boost i…

Started by Starshine

2 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Starshine

Echinacea

does taking echinacea help boost your immune system ?

Started by gemma hailstone

4 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by gemma hailstone

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service