Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mirena and hair loss PLEASE sign the petition!

Hello ladies!! I have started a petition through change.org in hopes to bring massive awareness to the Mirena Birth Control and hair loss.…

Started by mtmom

6 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Megan

What is PUVA?

I am new here. I read that few members with AA successfully tried PUVA treatment. I want to know what this treatment is about. Is it the sa…

Started by Swapnali

0 Jan 2, 2013

Dealing with diffuse hair loss and severe acne on face and body

Hey peeps,I'm having a nitemare with diffuse hair loss,very itchy scalp and scalp spots (losing hundreds of hairs a day which started 4 mon…

Started by Greeneyes80

11 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Doug

Alternative medicine and a single regrowth

so i was prescribed clobetasol in mid december, but after reading too many varied testimonies I panicked and stopped using it. I was never…

Started by shenuck

1 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by CAH

Any other people with Alopecia areats?

hay all I lost my entire body hair a year ago. I am very air o dynamic ha ha. I have learnt to except it, not to bothered about my hair, Bu…

Started by the Diarminator lol

0 Dec 29, 2012

No eyelashes and pink eye

Hi, I'm new here. My 18 year old daughter has alopecia areata. It has been dormant for about six years, but it's back. She is missing all o…

Started by dnelson

3 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe

How long did take for you to grow back

Hi, I just wonder how long (if you have just one or a few patches) did or does take for you for your hair to start growing back since the t…

Started by Kelly

1 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Alina

Mirena and hair loss

I ahe seen a few posts on here about Mirena and losing hair. I had Mirena for about 4 months. I got is in July of this year, my hair starte…

Started by Erica

1 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Alina

Is there a link between alopecia and thyroid disease?

Started by Hope

4 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Debs

Laser treatment

I was just wondering if anyone has tried laser treatment. I went for a first visit today and sat under a hair dryer type of thing for 40 mi…

Started by me

14 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by none

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service