Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Re: Hair analysis

has anybody ever had this done,as it can pick up on minerals etc lack of.or overload that can cause hair loss. would be interesting to know…

Started by sharon

3 May 1, 2012
Reply by Sweet Pea

Alopecia remission

Please share your story. Have you ever been in remission? Does it happen overnight? How long did your hair remain? Could you feel something…

Started by Angie

4 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Angie

Interested

Hello, I live in the U.S. and came across the story of the 9 year-old sucess story with the Chinese Herbs and AA. I'm afro-american, suffer…

Started by sassy

0 Apr 29, 2012

When will the shedding stop?

Ahhh!! I have gone from one patch in December to two in February to six now and so much shedding in the past two weeks that it horrifies me…

Started by dcwalsh

2 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by dcwalsh

Loss of nose hair?

Hi i have recently been diagnosed with AU and i have lost my nose hair. A couple days after losing it, i caught a cold, which has gotten pr…

Started by aswitzer98

2 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

Cures. Yikes!

Hey guys, I wanted to get this out to people. I know there isn't a cure out there but there are many treatments out there which say they ca…

Started by Bald Tan

31 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Netherlandsgirl

Aldactone

Hey to all..Haven't been on in awhile. Fighting my AS and a new round of SEVERE hairloss. It has slowed down for awhile and then increased…

Started by Chefpam

4 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Chefpam

Can I get a hair cut?

That sounds silly to even type but I found my first bald spot in December, and in the last 3 weeks have discovered 4 more. My hair seems to…

Started by dcwalsh

4 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by dcwalsh

White hairs

OK, so I've been wondering about these white hairs, has anyone had the white hairs be replaced by normal hairs? since having them I don't t…

Started by Christine

0 Apr 19, 2012

Gluten good...gluten bad?

i've never heard of a correlation between alopecia and celiac's disease. but, i know my greatgrandmother on my father's side had alopecia u…

Started by jamie

6 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by jamie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service