Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bumps on bald patches

My daughter is struggling with bumps appearing on her patches on her head, has anyone experienced this, and if so what do we do about it?

Started by Jenny Slemp

4 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

Is there a cure out there?

Anyone know anyone who has been cured? What about the claims made by Vitacel for GH7 and by the Biogetica Company, which offers a money bac…

Started by shane steiner

2 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by George Ortiz

Latest info on the Marshal Protocal, Vitamin D and autoimune deseases, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY, wont regret it!!

About the Marshall ProtocolThe Marshall Protocol is a medical treatment being used by physicians worldwide to treat a variety of chronic in…

Started by George Ortiz

0 Apr 17, 2010

Do you have other skin conditions?

Hi, Can you just quickly indicate if you have another skin condition besides alopecia, e.g. eczema, psoriasis, etc. I personally have eczem…

Started by Reto

8 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Reto

Says her hair hurts

My two and half year old keeps telling me that her hair hurts. I know that it is not uncommon for the scalp to hurt or tingle before the ha…

Started by Stacey and Sabree

7 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Joy

So many questions

I’m confused. OK, so I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed…just wondering if others might be able to provide some insight on a few question…

Started by Tony

7 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Heather L

White Hairs.

My daughter is getting regrowth in some spots, once again, but the hairs are coming in white. I have read about exclamatory hairs and such,…

Started by Miranda

6 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

Has there ever been a questionnaire by patients?

Its 6.20 am, Iv been awake since 5.10 with this idea.  Has there every been a comprehensive questionnaire by Alopecia sufferers?  What I me…

Started by Patricia Hutchings

11 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Patricia Hutchings

Antibiotics -- have you tried them or researched possibility?

Hi, I know they believe it is an autoimmune disease, however I'm wondering based on some other symptoms I'm seeing if it could be either vi…

Started by Reto

0 Apr 11, 2010

Lattise

Has anyone has a positive outcome using Lattise? I have heard mixed reviews. I took my daughter to the derm today and she is not in favor o…

Started by Cindy

9 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Joanne

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service