Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Exclamation point hair

I just heard this phrase a couple days age and then happened to come across it on here, but still do not know exactly what it means.... I a…

Started by Alisha Jennings

2 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Neil

Alopecia on scalp may be due to yeast

You may want to give this a try and see what sprouts To eight ounces of distilled water, add 15 drops oil of bergamot, 1 tblsp glycerine a…

Started by Mike Staffieri RHN

1 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Neil

Alopecia & Autoimmune Urticaria (hives)

Hi all!  This is my first time posting here so hopefully I'm doing it right!  Anyway, I'll try to make this as brief as I can.  I'm a 36 ye…

Started by Jen J.

8 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Jen J.

My scalp has stopped burning and my nails are a little better. Is that an indication of hair to come?

My scalp and various parts of my body would often start to burn when I lost hair. Now, that's suddenly stopped, and I'm hoping that it is a…

Started by Heather Bloom

20 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Carol Ruiz

Apolical?

Hi all,   read an article on a treatment called apolical, anyone tried it or heard of it? I shouldnt moan but having a real hard time accep…

Started by Donna Wingate

0 Jan 29, 2010

White hair

Hi.. I have had alopecia for 17 years now and the last time I got any sort of regrowth was around 5 or 6 years ago...my hair came in white…

Started by janine

0 Jan 29, 2010

National Alopecia Areata Registry

The National Alopecia Areata Registry (NAAR) is an organization sponsored by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the National Insti…

Started by National Alopecia Areata Registry

2 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by JeffreySF

Alternative treatment - Ayurveda oils can help

Ayurveda oils help me grow my hair back after 6 months of tretment. I was really surprized, because before I start with Ayurveda oils, I wa…

Started by Suzi

0 Jan 14, 2010

Low cortisol levels?

I will get a full report when I see my endocrinologist in February, but basically everything from my blood test looks good except I have lo…

Started by Aimee

2 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Heather L

New Hope for ME--- and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Hello girls, As some of you might have read on the last forum NOT GIVING UP, I have been trying pretty much all I can, after my last appoi…

Started by Grace

35 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by rez namra

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service