Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OLUMIANT Alopecia Community Watch – The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!

We have been hearing A LOT about the new FDA Approved Lilly and Incyte's OLUMIANT® (baricitinib) drug. We would like to start a discussion…

Started by Cheryl, Co-founder

17 Feb 6, 2023
Reply by cgreens

What do your scriptures say about your hair loss?

Malinda's discussion titled "Spiritual Growth in Hair Loss" got me to thinking about how hair loss is depicted in the sacred texts of diffe…

Started by rj, Co-founder

28 Jan 30, 2023
Reply by lisratae

Berberine supplement

Hi all. I just wanted to let you know my experience taking Berberine which is a herbal supplement which people believe and reports shown th…

Started by Taz

60 Jan 30, 2023
Reply by lisratae

Stress?

Hello Just newly diagnosed with Alopecia Areata. I am otherwise fit, healthy and with no blood deficiencies. Do you think stress is a big…

Started by AileenC

13 Jan 11, 2023
Reply by Thiscrazyjourney

Started by Thiscrazyjourney

1 Jan 8, 2023
Reply by Joanne

Spiritual Healing

So, I have had alopecia areata for a few years now. I have been on methotrexate, which did work, but I decided to stop taking it due to all…

Started by Andrianna

0 Jan 3, 2023

Alopecia back after 6 years :(

I found a spot on the back of my head last week, then found another unfortunately. I haven’t found a spot in years and was pretty bummed to…

Started by chicoslo

8 Jan 3, 2023
Reply by Alopeciaguy73

Losing My Hairline and Recession Areas.....Need a Solution to Cover It. BANGS?

Hello, I'm going through my second time with losing my hair.  I first lost my hair due to chemotherapy for Stage III breast cancer when I…

Started by CLO

0 Dec 24, 2022

Alopecia sufferer rubbed onion on scalp in bid for hair growth - Crazy or try anything once?

"A woman who lost her hair to alopecia and rubbed onion on it to try and grow it back reveals she's finally embraced her condition. Nikita…

Started by Cheryl, Co-founder

5 Dec 7, 2022
Reply by MD

Alopecia and breastfeeding

Hello, I am nursing my ten old months twins and now my alopecia got worse, it was there before but I could conceal the patches, now I have…

Started by Teresa

4 Dec 6, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service