Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eyebrow Tattooing

I've been thinking about getting my eyebrows tattooed but have a number of questions, I'm hoping that those of you that have had this done…

Started by Rebecca

13 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Heidi Worman

Best wig for my daughter?

Hi- My daughter is 7 and has alopecia areata. She has lost almost all of her hair since Dec. She has a few strands left in the back. She al…

Started by Robyn Silverman

10 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Maritza Stern

Waterproof brows

I just read about a product called Brow Power. Has anyone tried this? I don't want to buy anything else (I already have three products, two…

Started by Stephanie

0 Jul 20, 2010

Dyeing my hair?

My hair seems to be coming back in. I haven't dyed it for over a year, so I am not entirely certain that the dye had anything to do with...…

Started by Megan Johnson

6 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Megan Johnson

Back-up wigs

I have a Freedom Wig/Vaccum Wig and am in the market for a back-up, less expensive, breathable, summer fun wig. Does anyone have any sugges…

Started by Pat Latina

11 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Carmen West

Tattooed Eyebrows – Hair Strokes or Not

I am thinking about getting my eyebrows tattooed on and I meet with a person at a salon where I live. I liked her a lot and her portfolio s…

Started by Sarah S

8 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Christy

Looking for advice about permanent makeup

Ok well I am at the point now where I am strongly considering permanent makeup as an option. And over the past few months I have been try t…

Started by Chris R

0 Jul 14, 2010

Hair Integration Systems

I am considering getting a hair integration system. What are the pros and cons? They look more comfortable than a wig yet still look wiggis…

Started by Chris Jeffer

10 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

What to wear when being active

I love taking long walks, and I usually just plop on a baseball hat and go. I don't want to get my wig all sweaty. But yesterday the winds…

Started by Andrea

13 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Mary

Men's wig in New York?

Hi everyone, I have ophiasis pattern alopecia areata that is slowly getting worse and it is hard now to cover it up. I will be visiting NY…

Started by Longaa doc

3 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Carol

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service