Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Straightening a synthetic wig?

I bought a hat with hair from headcovers.com, like I always do. It arrived kind of weird, though. One side curls under, and the other curls…

Started by Aimee

4 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by lex

Double-sided tape

Can anyone suggest a double sided tape for sensitive skin? It does not need to be too strong an adhesive as I take my wig off a few times a…

Started by Stephanie

9 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Stephanie

Where do you find Synthetics that don't look too shiny?

I have purchaced several synthetic wigs, and they all are too shiny. I love the low maintance of them, but the shine is a huge give a way o…

Started by Amy Schwab

4 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by LeslieAnn Butler

Perming and alopecia

Hi Everyone, i have a rather dumb question. I am losing my hair but have not come to the point of a wig yet. Is it ok to perm hair if it is…

Started by Nicolle joi houseman

8 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Mary

Lace-front wigs

Is there such a thing as a non-adhesive lace-front wig? Also, for those of you who have lace-front wigs, is the adhesive hard to apply / re…

Started by Michelle L

6 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Alyce Martin

vacuum hairpieces

I would also like to comment on the discussion about Peggy Knight Solutions by Deb Wells. I have worn a Peggy Knight vacuum piece since 19…

Started by Alyce Martin

0 Jun 16, 2010

Metal in Wig? Having an MRI

Has anyone ever had an MRI wearing a wig? I have to have one and never thought about it, and was doing some research and alot of MRI sites…

Started by Leslee

4 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Fran Smith

Makeup

Who knows of a good eyeliner that won't wear off? Everything I've tried wears off after a few hours, because there's no eyelashes for it to…

Started by Charity

20 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

How can I fasten my wig?

I guys.... I'm new member.....I live in Italy. We don't have lace wig,....or traditional wig like Raquel welch, Jon Renau, Rene of Paris, e…

Started by patrizia bellani

7 May 31, 2010
Reply by patrizia bellani

What do you do about losing eyebrows and eyelashes?

I'm starting to lose my eyebrows and eyelashes and I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to draw them in or get fake ones or tatoos…

Started by Heather

23 May 25, 2010
Reply by Vicktoria (Katya's mom)

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service