Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why did you decide to go without a wig?

I myself could not fathom wanting to ever be without my hair, but that is just me. I really am genuinely interested in why those of you tha…

Started by LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe in Acceptance and coping

24 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Mary

'Filling in' the gaps?!

Hi all; I have androgenetic alopecia and was wondering if anyone could help me figure out the best way of disguising diffuse and patchy los…

Started by Natasha in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

3 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Megan

So angry

Ok honestly i dont really care that i dont have hair on my head. Its just the fact that i lost my eyebrows and eyelashes that makes me so a…

Started by Kyree Jones in Acceptance and coping

6 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Carmen West

My photos on the wig site

Hi, Not sure why i'm so exited but my photo has been put up on this wig website and I literally have the biggest smile on my face. Let me k…

Started by Megan Willmott in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

1 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

Crazy Hair Day

Okay so I'm PROBABLY, maybe, sometimes guilty of being one of those parents who feel EVERYONE should know what my child is going through or…

Started by Carrie & Nicky Johnson in Children with alopecia

5 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Deana DG

Alopecia in a TV comedy

Hello, Is it good or bad to have Alopecia talked about in the media if it is meant in a joking manner? I just watched, to my detriment, I h…

Started by Craig A. in Just for fun, inspirational, motivational

23 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by tiffany muela

FPB should I shave my hair short and wear a wig?

So I have been having trouble with hairloss for over a year and have been diagnosed in the category of Female pattern baldness (by some), s…

Started by Jennah in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

14 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Figarosmom

Calgary Alopecians

Hi There, Is anyone in Calgary interested in connecting in the New Year for an informal Alopecia Support Meeting? My good friend who once r…

Started by Sandra Fournier in Support groups, networking

9 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Sandra Fournier

Help, I'm fading away

hi, i'm 23 years old now and i have had alopecia universalis since i was born. growing up with this disease wasn't really hard for me. i ha…

Started by Ethan Johnson in Acceptance and coping

13 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Greg

The fall out!

Recently, well, since i've joined this site, I've been thinking about what it was like when my hair started to fall. It was probably the mo…

Started by SilkHead in Acceptance and coping

4 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Fulvio982

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service