Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Homecoming court nominations :)

Just a story i thought i'd share with my fellow alopecians. (: I got nominated for homecoming court. It's such a great honor in a class of…

Started by Sanah Jivani in Just for fun, inspirational, motivational

12 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by stephani

Alopoecia strikes again!

I have been dealing with Alopecia for several years now!! I have now noticed a pattern. I get my Alopecia spots in the fall. I can tell whe…

Started by naomi parks in Symptoms, treatment options, research

12 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by zoitsa theo

Anyone know of a good Dermatologist in NH, Boston area?????

I live in NH, but willing to travel. Have already seen 5 dermatologist in the NH Mass area. Feel like I can't get a right diagnose. Had the…

Started by Michelle in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Sep 23, 2011

Anyone out there that has been diagnosed with AGA, but losing eyebrows and eyelashes too??????

Was diagnosed in Feb with AGA. Started losing body hair in Feb and has been going on for 8 months. Went to the derm last week and he said T…

Started by Michelle in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Sep 23, 2011

Shampoo and conditioner

My poor granddaughter is having a rough time finding a good hair product for her head. She has total hair loss and her head shines like a b…

Started by grandma concerns in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

2 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by AnGeL

New to Alopecia World ... trying to cope

I've known I had Alopecia for about 10 years now. I started having bald spots in 2001 and eventually got to the point where I shaved my hea…

Started by Delena in Acceptance and coping

2 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Rodeli

Anyone from Iowa

It would be nice to make a friend who could understand what I was going through right now.

Started by Nathalie27 in Support groups, networking

0 Sep 21, 2011

Adhesives

I'm considering becoming a full-time wig wearer, the problem is keeping them in place and secure seems to be fraught with difficulty. Fiddl…

Started by Sarah-Jane Snowden in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

8 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Lori Van Decker

Events in the Boston area?

Hi, I was just wondering if there were any upcoming alopecia related events coming up around the Boston or Massachusetts area. I really th…

Started by Alex Heinz in Events, publications, promoting awareness

0 Sep 21, 2011

Is it true that how quickly you lose hair is the best indication of how severe it will eventually be?

Hello, When I first developed alopecia earlier in the year, I only had the one bald patch. Lots of people told me not to worry about losing…

Started by AJ in Symptoms, treatment options, research

7 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Carissa

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service