Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just sharing

Hello, I am 46 and for the past 3 months I have been loosing my hair on clumps with severe itching, pain and little flaking. At time of was…

Started by Ann Marino in Symptoms, treatment options, research

6 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by estella garcia

Lace wig vs. vacuum wig

Hi everybody, I am thinking about getting a Freedom Wig but I am not sure what to do. I currently wear a Peggy Knight lacey light. It grip…

Started by Becca in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

11 May 7, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

NAAF Conference

So I've always been a day late and a dollar (or lots of dollars lol) short of attending a NAAF Conference. I was wondering if anyone could…

Started by Jaime Murphy in Events, publications, promoting awareness

5 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Jaime Murphy

Xanax and alopecia

anyone know of any correlation between taking xanax and Alopecia?

Started by Tanya Stone in Symptoms, treatment options, research

1 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Shannon Carroll Kreider

Advice for wearing a wig

I am looking for a wig that feels comfortable and feels like it wont come off. I cant even concentrate at work because it is so uncomfortab…

Started by Tanya Stone in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

12 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Jill

High School Issues

My daughter started high school this year. She was so excited and everyday came home gushing about how much fun she was having. This is her…

Started by Paige in Children with alopecia

5 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Daniela

Seborrheic Dermatitis?

Hey everyone. Me again asking for help and advice! I was diagnosed with Seborrheic Dermatitis yesterday. I have severe itching and sometim…

Started by Julie Koch in Symptoms, treatment options, research

3 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Tony J.

Wig salons in new jersey

Does anyone know of any salons in new jersey that they would recommend? It would be most appreciated! :)

Started by soniamarry in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

2 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by teresad

Life with hair and without hair

hiiiiiiiii riends,,,i am new to this site,,,i have joined this site today only,,,,,am suffering frm alpecia from 15-20 years and presently…

Started by Shelly in Acceptance and coping

7 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Emory

Itchy scalp driving me insane

So I recently went back to see my doctor and she said the shots were helping my spot so I went a head and recieved another dose of the pain…

Started by letcia Parga in Symptoms, treatment options, research

7 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Andrea

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service