Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Full lace wig care

Hi everybody, I'm new to the site and am so excited to have found you all. I have had AT for many years and just recently purchased my firs…

Started by Valerie Hutcherson in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

6 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Tanya Stone

Attention : This Worked For Us

(For all those interested, please do your own research, I am not a Doctor) My daughter was shedding bad, she lost the whole head. She sta…

Started by Miami Rocks in Symptoms, treatment options, research

9 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by 32serv

How to raise low ferritin levels?

*sigh* Today I sat in the dermatologist's office today receive a large number of injections to my scalp....because I have a 3 x 3cm new pat…

Started by Georgie in Symptoms, treatment options, research

11 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Georgie

Revlon Eyelashes

I don't know if someone already brought this up, but Revlon is making fake eyelashes with "built in" adhesive. You don't need glue. I've wo…

Started by Lisa Smith in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

5 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Diane leach

Hats?

Okay so its getting cold!! and my head is freeeeezing!!!! What kind of hats do you where? Or how dod you keep your head warm without lookin…

Started by Sam Sam in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

15 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Jen

The Slow Loss

Hi everyone: I'm new to these boards, and I've spent a lot of time reading your stories. You guys seem to have a very tight-knit community…

Started by SamirK in Symptoms, treatment options, research

15 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Jill

Disguising alopecia patches after shave

Just wondering what ppl do to hide their alopecia patches after a shave, i don't mind having to shave my head everyday but, the fact that p…

Started by Drew in Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc.

25 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by JeffreySF

Could someone please explain...?

Hi Everyone, could someone please explain the different forms of alopecia? What is the difference between areata, universalis and totalis?…

Started by Nicolle joi houseman in Symptoms, treatment options, research

3 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Nicolle joi houseman

Minoxidil Treatment

Hey everyone I have had alopecia areata for about 4 months now I have a large bald spot on the back of my head and a few smaller bald spots…

Started by Hus in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Sep 13, 2010

Thank God this battle is WON!

YAY!! I finally did it with the Help of Jesus!! Not by might... I have given up the wigs. I went to work without a wig, and guess what!!! I…

Started by Sam Sam in Acceptance and coping

14 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by asdf234

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service