Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gluten and dairy elimination?

Has anyone had success with eliminating gluten and dairy from their diet? My 4 year old daughter was diagnosed last May and has lost about…

Started by Erin in Children with alopecia

6 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Amanda

Natural or new remedies?

Hello my name is Sonia, my son is Frankie he is 12 years old. He has been diagnosed with AA at a young age. His hair, eyelashes and eyebrow…

Started by Sonia Rodriguez in Children with alopecia

1 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Aimee

Freedom Wig Prices

I currently have a vacuum wig (not a Freedom wig) and am thinking ahead to my next wig purchase for when this one disintegrates. How much d…

Started by Peace to you in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

1 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Rose Marie'

If it grows back, how does it start?

Hi all! I had AA for many many years but after two pregnancies I lost all my hair. (Also partially eyelashes and eyebrows). The process was…

Started by Helena Wenzin in Symptoms, treatment options, research

8 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Helena Wenzin

Help for wig care!

I am looking for an unscented Thermal Protectant for my human hair wigs. The Thermal Protectant is supposed to be used before using any kin…

Started by Joy in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

1 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Joy

And it progresses...

Well...now my daughter is losing her eyebrows. She lost most of the hair on her head...all except a few patches that just makes attaching h…

Started by Matt (Mikayla's Dad) in Children with alopecia

8 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Matt (Mikayla's Dad)

Cortisone treatments

Just wondering what people's experience with cortisone shots has been. An article on the Internet says: "The average patient who opts for t…

Started by RB in Symptoms, treatment options, research

4 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

Itchy, burning feeling

hi i have aa for nearly 3yrs now, twice ive had growth hair has got about 3-4 inches long with very small patches but then has refell out,…

Started by emma in Symptoms, treatment options, research

1 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Scott

Lonely and upset about my alopecia

hi im linda, 21 and a single mum to a 3 year old. i have one hair loss patch so far and my doctor told me its alopecia. i have noticed that…

Started by linda maher in Acceptance and coping

2 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by letcia Parga

Can anyone help me? (My strange case with alopecia)

Hey everyone, Just thought I would post information about my case in the hopes that someone may have answers. I am looking for information…

Started by andy ryan in Symptoms, treatment options, research

20 May 22, 2011
Reply by Jess

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service