Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How long until the spot is as big as it's gonna get?

Hi all. I am new here. My 4 year old was just diagnosed with AA. She has just one small spot on the top of her head about the size of a dim…

Started by Meg in Children with alopecia

5 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Amy

IBS and Alopecia?

Does anybody have both? I was just wondering if anyone developed both of these issues pretty close together. Is there a connection? Thank…

Started by Aimee in Symptoms, treatment options, research

1 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Eric Dane Mattson

Article in the press

There has been a small piece in the English press about someone finding proteins in human blood that cause alopecia and that they are hopin…

Started by Ali T in Symptoms, treatment options, research

3 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Michelle

Back-up wigs

I have a Freedom Wig/Vaccum Wig and am in the market for a back-up, less expensive, breathable, summer fun wig. Does anyone have any sugges…

Started by Pat Latina in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

11 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Carmen West

Alopecia Areata Support Group, New Brunswick, NJ

Please join us at our meetings in New Brunswick, NJ every other month from 7-9pm at the Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. Our next m…

Started by Maritza Stern in Support groups, networking

14 Jul 17, 2018
Reply by PhillipVanbrunt

Breast Augmentation & Alopecia

Hi Everyone! I haven't been online in a while, have had a lot going on but I am finally experiencing some regrowth! I'm tossing around the…

Started by Dana in Other interests

5 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by caroline knight

I can't cope with this any longer :(

i cant cope with this no longer i wont it all just to go away but i know that that is never going to happen im makin my self really upset i…

Started by lucey smith in Acceptance and coping

6 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by caroline knight

Thomas & Alopecia Awareness Article June 29th

My son Thomas has been featured in an Alopecia Awareness article today in the Home News Tribune and The Courier News, both central NJ newsp…

Started by Maritza Stern in Events, publications, promoting awareness

3 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Maritza Stern

3 children with alopecia

Hello, everyone I am new to this site so far I really like it....Well I am lost right at this moment...I have a daughter that is 9 and has…

Started by Liz in Children with alopecia

6 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Rose Marie'

Scientists find possible genetic links for Alopecia

http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/hair-loss/news/20100630/scientists-find-possible-genetic-roots-of-alopecia-areata

Started by Monique in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Rose Marie'

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service