Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do the hair dreams ever stop?

It's been about 7 months since I had a dream that my hair came back - I used to have these often after losing my hair a year and a half ago…

Started by Mary in Acceptance and coping

25 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Leah Larson

Sunnybrook Clinic for Alopecia

Hi all: I just stumbled across this social network and signed up right away. I was wondering if anyone has had treatment from clinic at th…

Started by Angela in Symptoms, treatment options, research

17 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Brandy Snap

My First Job Interview Wearing a Wig

Wish me luck everybody! This is my first interview where I'm wearing a wig. I am wearing glasses to make me look smart and professional :)…

Started by Aimee in Employment issues, workplace challenges

14 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by denise reilly

Depressed about it.

I'm sixteen years old living with Alopecia alreata since I was of fourteen. My life is very hectic since my other is mentally unstable and…

Started by Bethany Vaughn in Acceptance and coping

10 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Dee Connelly

The Phyto treatment

So I was wondering if anyone has used the Phyto products for alopecia? I am currently trying the hair thinning treatment, hopefully it work…

Started by Laura in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Aug 9, 2009

Work friends and the awkward truth

Hi all, Just wondering how everyone gets over the initial 'oh i better drop into the conversation that i have alopecia' awkward situation…

Started by Sally in Employment issues, workplace challenges

14 May 4, 2011
Reply by Abby

NHS treatments

Hi all, Just interested to hear what experience people here have had with getting alopecia treated in the UK with the NHS I've been suffe…

Started by Steve in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Robert

PCP, Dermatologist, GYN, Endocrinologist, Immunologist....Where do you start?

Who knows best? I'm having a hard time accepting that this is it! If I had a logical answer it would be so much easier to accept, I think.…

Started by Karen in Symptoms, treatment options, research

4 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Mark Langdon

Alopecia all my life...

well, i'm 16 and i have had alopeica areata all my life. a few of my friends no and have taken it well, they still love me the same as they…

Started by Megan Willmott in Acceptance and coping

0 Aug 7, 2009

Steroid Shots

I have had shots successfully since I was 7, I am 30 now. I was wondering if anyone else has become immune to them, and if so, what was you…

Started by Stacy P in Symptoms, treatment options, research

6 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Cindy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service