Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sunday....

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!! It's a BEAUUUUTIFUL day ....

Started by Sybil in Events, publications, promoting awareness

1 May 10, 2009
Reply by Zoey

Skin Lupus?

I have had eczema my entire life. At times, it has been pretty severe. Right now is one of those times. I went to the dermatologist and he…

Started by Rachel in Symptoms, treatment options, research

4 Jun 2, 2018
Reply by CarrieBelle

Hair pieces, anyone? =)

Help! I'm on the never-ending quest for the "perfect" hair piece. I've been paying through my nose for terrible wigs since i was 9 and i'm…

Started by Wendy Teo in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

6 May 12, 2009
Reply by Chris Parkinson

when to stop treatment

Hi all, firstly I would like to thank all the people who have set up this site it's a great help. I first developed alopecia when i was ar…

Started by Mark Langdon in Symptoms, treatment options, research

8 May 13, 2009
Reply by Mark Langdon

Facts/Help Needed.

Hello, I am a father of a 6year old daughter who may have alopecia. We found a small bald spot on her head a few weeks ago, it hasn't chang…

Started by Paul Milani in Symptoms, treatment options, research

6 May 11, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

AA is on my face/ beard. possible thyroid condition the cause?

I was just diagnosed with aa, it is isolated to my face/beard area. Started as a small dime sized oval shaped patch on my chin. Now its spr…

Started by JP in Symptoms, treatment options, research

4 May 25, 2009
Reply by Glen

More than one sibling/child with alopecia?

Hi, everyone--my heart goes out to everyone... all of us.... who are dealing with this disease, being fairly new and having my grandaughter…

Started by Jody in Symptoms, treatment options, research

1 May 9, 2009
Reply by Charlotte

Dreading Mother's Day

I am not looking forward to Sunday at Church or at my in-laws. NOT because I am ashamed of Miss O, NOT at all... It's just that there are p…

Started by Sybil in Acceptance and coping

5 May 10, 2009
Reply by Sybil

Hair Club?

I see commercials all the time for Hair Club on TV. Anyone have any personal experience with them? I'd like to know what they are about and…

Started by Twila J in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

2 May 7, 2009
Reply by Jess

At what point did you decide to shave it all off?

I'm curious..when did you actually decide enough is enough and shaved it all off...did you do a ceremony? Where did you go to shave it off?…

Started by Joy Cortes in Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc.

22 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Double

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service