kastababy's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (306) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Shelby, Let me begin by asking a question: How do you go about your everyday lif…"

kastababy replied Sep 25, 2009 to Alopecia in Law Enforcement

15 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Shelby Sanford

"Hi Kirsteen, To be honest, I'm quite sure my nails have pitted as long as I've had…"

kastababy replied Sep 25, 2009 to Nail pitting

17 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Kirsteen Forrest

"Hi Aimee, I wish I could give you some definitive answer regarding chances of remis…"

kastababy replied Sep 25, 2009 to Prognosis same for AU as AA?

10 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Joshua

"To tell you the truth Aimee, I'm almost never, EVER sick -- when I finally do get si…"

kastababy replied Aug 28, 2009 to Do alopecians get sick more often?

38 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by BlenderLover

"This is all good information. Thanks for all your input. As far as spironolactone i…"

kastababy replied Aug 14, 2009 to Using Enbrel, Humira, and other immunosuppressants

29 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by kastababy

"I'm glad to hear the interview went well -- good luck to you!!! Hope you get the job…"

kastababy replied Aug 11, 2009 to My First Job Interview Wearing a Wig

14 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by denise reilly

"Oh I LOVE those exfoliating gloves!!! I got a pair at the Body Shop a long time ago…"

kastababy replied Aug 5, 2009 to How do I wash my bald head?

15 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Aimee

"I use the same shower gel I use for my body (which varies usually between something…"

kastababy replied Aug 3, 2009 to How do I wash my bald head?

15 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Aimee

"One of the classic symptoms of thyroid disease is hair loss. However, it has been sh…"

kastababy replied May 9, 2009 to AA is on my face/ beard. possible thyroid condition the cause?

4 May 25, 2009
Reply by Glen

"I would say that it's okay to be upset, angry, depressed, sad, and filled with grief…"

kastababy replied Apr 19, 2009 to The Emotional Impact of Alopecia on You

23 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Gill

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service