kastababy's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (306) Replies Latest Activity

"This child and his parents are to be commended for Owen's strength in the face of ad…"

kastababy replied Dec 14, 2008 to Disabled child forced to shave head

27 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

"The best way to start is to use the scissors to cut off the majority of the length s…"

kastababy replied Dec 12, 2008 to Nervous

3 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by kastababy

"I won't lie, some days I'm more accepting of my alopecia than I am on other days. Ho…"

kastababy replied Dec 12, 2008 to Are you good at receiving compliments?

19 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by sharon

"Congratulations on taking such a monumental step!!! When my Todd and I made the agr…"

kastababy replied Dec 12, 2008 to I DID IT!!!!!!!!

20 May 11, 2017
Reply by Streem26

"I will say this about the spironolactone -- it's absolutely FABULOUS at clearing up…"

kastababy replied Dec 12, 2008 to Have you found spironolactone to be beneficial for non-androgenic alopecia?

3 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by kastababy

"I'll be the first to admit, I'm not comfortable with compliments at all. Whenever so…"

kastababy replied Dec 11, 2008 to Are you good at receiving compliments?

19 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by sharon

"I can tell you now -- ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! I've been taking spironolactone for 5 years…"

kastababy replied Dec 11, 2008 to Have you found spironolactone to be beneficial for non-androgenic alopecia?

3 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by kastababy

"Hey Mark, Inflammation and tenderness is just a regular part of having alopecia. My…"

kastababy replied Nov 29, 2008 to Head sensitive to pressure !?

5 Nov 29, 2008
Reply by Mark

"Hey Jeff, Thanksgiving Day was truly a day to be thankful for me -- it's the first…"

kastababy replied Nov 29, 2008 to Looks are not important

29 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Fulvio982

"Enjoy having the hair for as long as it lasts -- put it in a ponytail, color it blon…"

kastababy replied Nov 23, 2008 to Hair or No Hair???? I need to hear from you ALL!

13 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Heather Lorelle Mattisson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service