kastababy's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (306) Replies Latest Activity

"If I had a dollar for every person I've come across in my lifetime that assumes I ha…"

kastababy replied Oct 14, 2008 to why is it assumed?

43 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Mary

"Honestly? What surprised me the most about AA was becoming an adult and losing my fi…"

kastababy replied Oct 14, 2008 to The Emotional Impact of Alopecia on You

23 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Gill

"I actually have to update my own comment! My wonderful, loving boyfriend (with whom…"

kastababy replied Oct 6, 2008 to How to 'break the news'

6 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"I finally have the ability to answer this question. I met the love of my life 5 yea…"

kastababy replied Sep 11, 2008 to What has alopecia taught you about love and intimacy?

13 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Silje H Teig

"Hi Larisa, As of right now I am the only known person in my family with AA. I am al…"

kastababy replied Sep 10, 2008 to Genetics

15 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Mukti

"Hi Kaiana, I totally understand why you would be afraid of telling everyone at scho…"

kastababy replied Sep 9, 2008 to Is it better that everyone knows about your alopecia? :-|

15 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Kaiana

"Nice to see that as usual, the mainstream media focuses only on MPB and how it affec…"

kastababy replied Aug 27, 2008 to Bald is beautiful...on men?

6 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by manny

"My mother called me and told me about the fact that he had alopecia. I knew he got k…"

kastababy replied Aug 27, 2008 to 15 year old Alopecian Ryan McDonald shot to death

24 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by meaghan evelyn smith earle

"More questions: Why is it that I can be AT on my head and my limbs and still have g…"

kastababy replied Aug 21, 2008 to QUESTIONS????? We all have and have had them....I need your HELP!!!!

18 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Bibi

"Hear, hear!!!"

kastababy replied Aug 21, 2008 to QUESTIONS????? We all have and have had them....I need your HELP!!!!

18 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Bibi

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service