kastababy's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (306) Replies Latest Activity

"Tell me more -- would I have to travel to Chicago for the procedure? If I am used as…"

kastababy replied Jun 5, 2008 to I need your help

2 Jun 9, 2008
Reply by Harmony Restored

"Razor update: I upgraded to the Gillette Fusion Power razor and now I only shave my…"

kastababy replied May 31, 2008 to Best Shave???

19 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Alison Hobbs

"The tingling is where your immune system is actually attacking the hair follicles in…"

kastababy replied May 29, 2008 to Does your scalp feel warm/hot to the touch ?

5 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Mike

"The tingling is where your immune system is actually attacking the hair follicles in…"

kastababy replied May 29, 2008 to Tingling on scalp? What does this mean?

4 Oct 5, 2008
Reply by emma

"You bet your ass I do!!! This has been a point of contention between my mother and…"

kastababy replied May 27, 2008 to not wearing a wig to make a statement....

14 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Mary

"Not entirely true -- they become just as prone when they enter into mixed relationsh…"

kastababy replied May 27, 2008 to Ethnic prevalence of alopecia?

7 May 27, 2008
Reply by kastababy

"Yes -- from what I've seen and the research that I've done with my dermatologist, AA…"

kastababy replied May 26, 2008 to Ethnic prevalence of alopecia?

7 May 27, 2008
Reply by kastababy

"I hate Notre Dame -- I'm still bitter because when I was applying to colleges I got…"

kastababy replied May 26, 2008 to Calling all Football Fans!!!!

15 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Zoey

"This is true -- when you lose your eyelashes (as I have) every little dust speck, mi…"

kastababy replied May 25, 2008 to How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

95 May 15, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"Hi Gabby! I've lived with alopecia for 26 years -- and there are some wonderful peo…"

kastababy replied May 25, 2008 to how long must I wait!?!

2 May 26, 2008
Reply by Drew

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service