"Hi Michael, NAAF will be having their 25th Conf in Indiana next June. Jeffrey"

JeffreySF replied Oct 14, 2009 to support groups

1 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"This is why I use the electric razor. I hated cutting my head....ouch"

JeffreySF replied Oct 12, 2009 to Getting scars from shaving

2 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"Gosh Becca, This is just crazy. It never ceases to amaze me just how unpredictable…"

JeffreySF replied Sep 26, 2009 to Alopecia Universalis

9 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Ms. S

"Hi Kim, I lost everything including eyebrows/eyelashes. Both can be tattood on. Hav…"

JeffreySF replied Sep 26, 2009 to Alopecia Universalis

9 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Ms. S

"Well it happened again.... I was at the gym in the locker room and right there a guy…"

JeffreySF replied Sep 14, 2009 to What do you do when you see others with Alopecia?

42 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"No Good eh?"

JeffreySF replied Sep 5, 2009 to Has anyone used products from Headcovers or NuBrow?

6 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"Hi Alison, I tried the headblade and hated it. I find using an electric beard shave…"

JeffreySF replied Sep 3, 2009 to Very Sad

12 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Melissa Francis

"Hi Melanie, Try and find a support group near you. Also talk with other parents on A…"

JeffreySF replied Sep 2, 2009 to Very Sad

12 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Melissa Francis

"Wishing you luck!!! Jeffrey"

JeffreySF replied Sep 2, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"Interesting Topic. I used to take 1mg melatonin at bedtime many years ago. It always…"

JeffreySF replied Aug 28, 2009 to Melatonin while you have AA?

8 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Joshua

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service