Patricia Hutchings's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Chris, Iv done a little more if you want to see the new post. If your not ha…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Mar 20, 2010 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Patricia Hutchings

"Thanks Chris, I do believe the total body, mind, spirit thing is very important. T…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Mar 20, 2010 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011

"It was such a long time ago I cant remember. I have used Pantene, Johnsons Baby, the…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Mar 18, 2010 to Shampoo survey

16 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Amber Lounder

"I checked in the mirror last night, I have definate scalp regrowth in some areas whi…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Mar 15, 2010 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011

"I get fine white hairs with some regrowth, but some stay some dont. I also found out…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Mar 14, 2010 to Eyelashes

7 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Brandy Snap

"Received all the oils I need for the above treatment, so I hope to start working on…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Mar 13, 2010 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011

"My eyebrows certainly go a bit pink when they itch ready to fall out. In general tho…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Mar 13, 2010 to Discolored scalp?

2 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by Christine

"What brilliant news, this is awesome. You have such beautiful hair."

Patricia Hutchings replied Mar 12, 2010 to It is helping! Rogaine for female pattern baldness!

18 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Michelle L

"I have washed one short wig, but still getting some itch, it may need another wash,…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Mar 11, 2010 to Wig Itch on the Face

2 Mar 11, 2010

"Today I ordered the essential and carrier oils for the Aberdeen Infirmary massage mi…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Mar 9, 2010 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service