Blessed Soul's Discussions (108)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"HI Stephanie, First of all u hav to keep in mind the climate of ur place. If its hot…"

Blessed Soul replied Jun 1, 2009 to wig advice

4 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Stephanie

"I know how u feel. Wen i was loosing my eyelashes, i used to think the same that i m…"

Blessed Soul replied May 18, 2009 to Any tips or experiences with losing your eyelashes?

12 May 20, 2009
Reply by Jesus Chick and Mom-Abre

"Hi Wendy, I m so sorry to hear about ur new wig. I would suggest u to go to a wig pa…"

Blessed Soul replied May 12, 2009 to Hair pieces, anyone? =)

6 May 12, 2009
Reply by Chris Parkinson

"Well i usually ignore if strangers ask. I m not comfortable telling about Alopecia c…"

Blessed Soul replied May 4, 2009 to Society

7 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Heather Teachworth

"Hi Nick, I was on steriods wen I was 17 & took it for 3 yrs!!! The reason was we…"

Blessed Soul replied May 1, 2009 to Advice? regrowing hair.

7 May 3, 2009
Reply by Melody

"I was adviced not to wear vaccum wigs since it gets too hot in India during summers…"

Blessed Soul replied Apr 28, 2009 to What type of wigs are the best?

6 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Fuzzless

"HI Carol, I recommend the site www.headcovers.com. Its a gud site for getting natura…"

Blessed Soul replied Apr 28, 2009 to Wigs~ How can I shop for a good one

2 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Aimee

"Hi Mukti, How r u? Long time no c? Take care, Priya"

Blessed Soul replied Apr 13, 2009 to Alopecial Universalis Treatment???

35 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Suchi B

"Yah Dr also told me about hair transplant with synthetic hair, but as u said, the re…"

Blessed Soul replied Apr 13, 2009 to Alopecial Universalis Treatment???

35 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Suchi B

"I m stil not bold enough to come out bald in public! Is there any other way to suppo…"

Blessed Soul replied Apr 12, 2009 to National Bald Out!

123 May 5, 2009
Reply by Dielle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service