Norm's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Sooz.... hope Christmas turned out alright for you after all!   Something you…"

Norm replied Dec 27, 2010 to Not coping...thought I was :(

18 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by susan williams

"Well, TG, you seem like an intelligent, well-adjusted female (ho, ho), and so I'll a…"

Norm replied Nov 11, 2010 to Movie therapy

52 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Tallgirl

"Hey, Angie, just hang on a mo'.... I thought this was supposed to be about weed, and…"

Norm replied Nov 8, 2010 to Smoking weed

24 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Danielle

"Girls, girls, girls. Lighten up.... smoke a J or something! Look, you can't post st…"

24 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Danielle

"That's surprising - I thought weed put you in a laid-back mood and and made you laug…"

24 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Danielle

"Hmmm... interesting.... But here's a different hypothesis.... maybe you were/are smo…"

24 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Danielle

"Movies For Baldies..... hmmm. Well, I suppose no-one from this site is gonna be rent…"

Norm replied Nov 8, 2010 to Movie therapy

52 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Tallgirl

"Awww, Cheryl..... did you really mean to say "Rooting"??? *groan* Aaron, she didn't…"

Norm replied Sep 8, 2010 to My fiancée wants to know what is the likelihood this can be cured?

35 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by tim kay

"Hi Ted.... I think I understand where you're coming from here. What you're saying is…"

Norm replied Sep 5, 2010 to Personal question - Please don't flame

27 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Ted Michael Morgan

"Sooz, you always make me smile... d'you think the reason the wig won't come off is c…"

Norm replied Aug 19, 2010 to I went out in public in a wig for the first time today. Scary!

25 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by estella garcia

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service