lynne's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"hi i lost my lashes a few months ago and i had the same had a few tiny white hairs i…"

lynne replied Mar 13, 2010 to Eyelashes

7 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Brandy Snap

"hey ur at the rite place, u'll get great support here from many of us who know exact…"

lynne replied Mar 10, 2010 to Thank You

7 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Shona Hunter

"well done, and gd luck, i felt so much better once id shaved mine off, hope u do asw…"

lynne replied Mar 10, 2010 to I'm shaving my head today; I need words of encouragement!

33 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Mary

"my eyebrows have come in white, both of them and my eyelashes seem to be growin to a…"

lynne replied Feb 15, 2010 to Eyebrow growing back, different color

7 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by JeffreySF

"i have the same problem and thot my hair should look perfect but will be happy to se…"

lynne replied Feb 14, 2010 to Flyaway hairs on wigs?

8 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Karen

"mary i live ur comments and that is so true wat u say about bein more bald women, im…"

lynne replied Feb 11, 2010 to Going without a wig or head cover

53 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Ms. E

"hello annie, im sorry to hear ur feelin very low at the moment, i dont have female p…"

lynne replied Feb 10, 2010 to New member:Female pattern hair loss for 10 years

3 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by T.J.R.

"i bought a cheap wool hat for the supermarket and is seamless and comfy, and i sleep…"

lynne replied Jan 31, 2010 to What do you wear to bed?

14 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Heather

"hey im so sorry ur feelin really sad, i also have the same feelings so ur not alone,…"

lynne replied Jan 20, 2010 to So sad tonight

13 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Veronique

"i have also heard that skin conditions can cause alopecia, and i have had terrible s…"

lynne replied Jan 4, 2010 to Allergies and alopecia

9 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Leresa

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service