lynne's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"will keep my fingers x for u, i have regrowth to after just a few months of hairloss…"

lynne replied Sep 15, 2009 to Regrowth :)

7 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Montoya Grant

"aimee, have u noticed if it does help it to grow yet,??"

lynne replied Sep 6, 2009 to Itchy dry scalp

4 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by margaret and nicole

"hiya aimee, i to felt unwell for a while before my alopecia and now after, i am stil…"

lynne replied Aug 27, 2009 to Do alopecians get sick more often?

38 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by BlenderLover

"hiya aimee, i have been very tired and felt weak and like i have no energy and no li…"

lynne replied Aug 24, 2009 to Do alopecians get sick more often?

38 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by BlenderLover

"i had pain aswell wen my hair was fallin out, n yeah like u've pulled ur hair to tig…"

lynne replied Aug 19, 2009 to Painful aching scalp with hair loss?

6 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Marina

"hey i have told every1 about havin alopecia, i wanted people to know wats goin on, i…"

lynne replied Aug 5, 2009 to Telling people

17 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Judy

"thats great news, i also have hair growin and i know wat u mean about not wantin to…"

lynne replied Aug 2, 2009 to Hair regrowth

12 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Destiny

"hey ive never heard of that, but sounds like its worth a try, if u can pass on the r…"

lynne replied Jul 10, 2009 to Lavender & Essential Oils for treatment

7 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Julie Hughes

"hey thank u, that was so gd to hear news like that, im bak at my dermatologist on mo…"

lynne replied Jul 3, 2009 to Any suggestions on vitamins or other natural products to try?

10 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Ernesto

"hiya trish how r u, i was recommened to take echinacea and abc plus as they r for ur…"

lynne replied Jul 3, 2009 to Any suggestions on vitamins or other natural products to try?

10 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Ernesto

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service