Pamela's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"Tell her the truth.  It's going to go. Nothing one can do about it.  It may come bac…"

Pamela replied Apr 6, 2017 to New Diagnosis

8 Oct 8, 2018
Reply by monicakim

"Get a freedom wig.  Google it.  Also there are videos on youtube.  Word of caution,…"

Pamela replied Apr 2, 2017 to Best NoVA/DC area medical hair studios?

13 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by Alo-mom

"We all want our hair back, but it's probably not going to happen.  We have to learn…"

Pamela replied Mar 17, 2017 to How do I switch wig styles without people noticing?

34 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"Since you are very young and probably have many years of dealing with this, I would…"

Pamela replied Mar 14, 2017 to Going Bald/New to Wigs

9 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by lovemyhair

"With a mouth like that, I wouldn't give you a glance either.  Women look for a guy w…"

Pamela replied Mar 8, 2017 to No hair= no hook ups= no dates= no tinder matches

39 Mar 13, 2019
Reply by hagster

"Same here.  No indication when growing up and no one in the family had it.  I sure h…"

Pamela replied Mar 7, 2017 to When did you develop AU? Is the highest probabilities during childhood?

28 Jan 4, 2018
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"I was 35 when mine first appeared. Stayed gone for 10 years. Grew back and stuck aro…"

Pamela replied Mar 7, 2017 to When did you develop AU? Is the highest probabilities during childhood?

28 Jan 4, 2018
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"I like this idea."

Pamela replied Mar 6, 2017 to Freedom wig pictures/info

30 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

"I can try that.  I don't have a hairdresser that is in a reasonable distance from me…"

Pamela replied Mar 6, 2017 to Freedom wig pictures/info

30 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

"I have looked for a Stylist.  Nobody will touch it.  I paid $4,000.00 for my wig and…"

Pamela replied Mar 5, 2017 to Freedom wig pictures/info

30 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service