GardenJess's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm with you that wigs can be hot and uncomfortable. This past summer I shaved my he…"

GardenJess replied Jan 3, 2015 to How to find the courage to go out in public bald

59 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by loriann

"Sorry that you are going through this. I was really slow to pick up on the fact that…"

GardenJess replied Jan 3, 2015 to At what point do you REALLY start to accept it?

57 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"Sorry that you are going through such drastic hair loss. I agree that a wig might he…"

GardenJess replied Nov 21, 2014 to Gave in and had to purchase a wig

9 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"I'm pretty sure my hair never made me happy before I lost it, and I'm certain my hap…"

GardenJess replied Nov 18, 2014 to What makes you happy?

45 Feb 11, 2022
Reply by Castano

"I hope that little spot grows back in and no more appear for you. You will be a beau…"

GardenJess replied Nov 8, 2014 to Getting married with AA

5 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Chenelle

"The one thing alopecia is in unpredictable, and while being aware that it could get…"

GardenJess replied Nov 2, 2014 to 9 year old daughter diagnosed with alopecia

21 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by Trusting in God

"I don't go to a gym, but I run, and would never wear a wig to exercise if I could he…"

GardenJess replied Oct 20, 2014 to Wearing a wig at the gym?

11 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by firefly2610

"That's it--I'm having another baby! Well, probably not. I didn't have most of my hai…"

GardenJess replied Oct 18, 2014 to Every time I'm pregnant my hair grows!

9 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"I felt awful after I was in a supermarket check out line wearing a scarf and the cas…"

GardenJess replied Oct 9, 2014 to Everyone always thinks I'm going through cancer treatments

41 May 5, 2017
Reply by AlanPeguero

"It sounds like she was dealt doubly bad luck with a troubled family and her conditio…"

GardenJess replied Oct 6, 2014 to In perspective

3 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by GardenJess

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service