Stephanie's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"I switched in one day from an ash blonde (topper) shoulder level to a full wig light…"

Stephanie replied Dec 6, 2009 to Wearing A Fresh Wig on Monday

10 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Cindie

"I have rosacea have have been able to keep it under control after doing extensive re…"

Stephanie replied Dec 3, 2009 to Rosacea anyone?

11 May 19, 2010
Reply by Heather L

"Eek! This is definitely human hair but it has been highlighted. I wonder if I ruined…"

Stephanie replied Nov 13, 2009 to Human hair wig care

4 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Stephanie

"Thanks, Jocelyn. I will look into those asap."

Stephanie replied Nov 12, 2009 to Human hair wig care

4 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Stephanie

"Hi Stephanie, I'm so sorry about what you are going through. It is quite a shock an…"

Stephanie replied Nov 12, 2009 to Sad all the time

28 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Karen's Wigs

"Hi. You are wonderful to reach out for your wife. I also have a very supportive husb…"

Stephanie replied Nov 10, 2009 to I am new and I need some help

63 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

"I went to a homeopathic physician and after a series of blood work, I am off gluten,…"

Stephanie replied Nov 3, 2009 to Leaky gut and alopecia

13 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"Hi there! It's hard to believe there aren't places closer than China to repair your…"

Stephanie replied Oct 19, 2009 to New to alopecia; need wig advice

34 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Amy

"Okay, so I have a "funny" story about this. Yesterday I was teaching my dance aerobi…"

34 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Amy

"Hi Karen, Looks like I'll be making a road trip to Tonkins. So, you wear wigs that…"

34 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Amy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service