Sophie Woods's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"That's horrible !! It make me so angry that you could be cheated like that -_- reall…"

Sophie Woods replied Jan 6, 2015 to Anyone else having problems with Featherlite wigs and Isadore?

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Ohno amya my heart really goes out to you that is just so crapxx I 100% agree with…"

Sophie Woods replied Jan 6, 2015 to Anyone else having problems with Featherlite wigs and Isadore?

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Lol I use to think maybe one of those winter hats with the plates on the side would…"

Sophie Woods replied Jan 5, 2015 to Rollercoasters

9 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by ManuelR

"Photos so me in my gripper sport 12 ""

Sophie Woods replied Jan 3, 2015 to Rollercoasters

9 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by ManuelR

"I use to have a Freedom suction wig that was made in New Zealand I went to dream wor…"

Sophie Woods replied Jan 3, 2015 to Rollercoasters

9 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by ManuelR

"I don't go bald every day ( I very really go bald in public ) but I love it when we…"

Sophie Woods replied Jan 3, 2015 to How to find the courage to go out in public bald

59 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by loriann

"Scubawa40 have you herd anything back from freedom can they repair the faulty wig .…"

Sophie Woods replied Jan 1, 2015 to Freedom Wigs

11 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by suburban mom

"Hi Georgia , what problems did you have and what company or website was it from. Did…"

Sophie Woods replied Dec 11, 2014 to Freedom Wigs

11 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by suburban mom

"It was nothing to do with weight gain ... I was 50kg when I ordered my first wig tha…"

Sophie Woods replied Dec 10, 2014 to Freedom Wigs

11 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by suburban mom

"Ohh just a thought you should check out their toppers , I wish I had one of these wh…"

Sophie Woods replied Dec 7, 2014 to Wig advice

9 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Aimee

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service