Debbie's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I actually HAD a strong gust of wind take my wig off in a restaurant parking lot las…"

Debbie replied Dec 30, 2016 to I feel like wigs are dominating my life

88 Aug 11, 2019
Reply by Jiggybear

"I am going to my in-laws for the weekend, to attend my husband's 20th class reunion.…"

Debbie replied Oct 21, 2010 to Travelling with Alopecia

10 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Dominique

"I have androgenetic alopecia AND Rosacea, and my skin is very sensitive. I have had…"

Debbie replied Jun 14, 2010 to Make - Up help needed

8 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Debbie

"Khalid, a great sense of humor helps deal with this, doesn't it?"

Debbie replied Mar 14, 2010 to I'm shaving my head today; I need words of encouragement!

33 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Mary

"Becka, I was diagnosed with androgenetic alopecia last fall, and have been dealing w…"

Debbie replied Mar 13, 2010 to I'm shaving my head today; I need words of encouragement!

33 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Mary

"Thank you so much, Gail! Let me know if you get a group together. I am interested in…"

Debbie replied Mar 6, 2010 to Atlanta area AA/AT/AU people

10 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Belinda Johnston

"I live in Conyers, and was diagnosed with Androgenetic Alopecia. I have lost most of…"

Debbie replied Mar 6, 2010 to Atlanta area AA/AT/AU people

10 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Belinda Johnston

"Lori, thanks! I also have seborrheic dermatitis, rosacea, eczema. Sometimes I feel l…"

Debbie replied Mar 1, 2010 to How do you look after your scalp?

6 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Bluebird

"Hi Patricia. I was diagnosed with Androgenetic Alopecia at the end of last year. My…"

Debbie replied Feb 28, 2010 to How do you look after your scalp?

6 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Bluebird

"I have androgenetic alopecia. I have lost most of the hair on the sides of my head a…"

Debbie replied Feb 6, 2010 to Nioxin products - do they help?

3 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Lois

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service