Yringel's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I've never fixed them with glue or tape. Anyway, how long does a glued wig last? All…"

Yringel replied Apr 13, 2021 to Best Lace front Human hair wigs

9 Jul 22, 2023
Reply by Deojan

"It is really weird that you lost your hair after an implant. I think if you would ch…"

Yringel replied Apr 9, 2021 to Hair loss after dental implant?

9 Jun 13, 2022
Reply by sampeckard

"I do. I am buying CBD oil, or edibles from weedsmart.net. I don't know about you guy…"

Yringel replied Apr 8, 2021 to CBD Oil

13 Nov 2, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

"This reminded me of that doctor that my friend went to the other day. She had an iss…"

Yringel replied Apr 7, 2021 to Feedback about your experiences with doctors and nurses when first being diagnosed

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"I am not sure medications can be insured"

Yringel replied Dec 29, 2020 to Anyone in Canada get their Tofacitinib covered by insurance??

5 Jan 4, 2022
Reply by ZakICarey

"I don't think that dating sites can really help you find your love of life. They usu…"

Yringel replied Dec 28, 2020 to Dating in oxfordshire

4 Feb 9, 2021
Reply by Jamalia Franko

"Many consider them to be planned, others say many conspiracy theories. My opinion is…"

Yringel replied Dec 28, 2020 to Insurance companies that have covered Xeljanz

11 Feb 14, 2022
Reply by sampeckard

"Depression can be hard so times. I understand your struggle mate, after I broke up w…"

Yringel replied Dec 9, 2020 to Depression

8 Sep 25, 2023
Reply by MillaMilla

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service