Vanessa's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"absolutely. I think you handled that a+. I remember when I was a kid and a teacher w…"

Vanessa replied Jan 11, 2014 to Teachers in the house?

7 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Vanessa

"In my area, the salons carry them. Here is a link to one. I'm not sure if this one h…"

Vanessa replied Jan 6, 2014 to I miss my hair so much. I have questions about wigs? First-time user

23 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Hayley

"Sorry Christine. I just saw your reply! better late than never...It works with any w…"

Vanessa replied Jan 5, 2014 to Best method of attachment

29 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Hi Lilac, Good luck to you in your search for the best wig for you. You already got …"

Vanessa replied Jan 5, 2014 to I miss my hair so much. I have questions about wigs? First-time user

23 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Hayley

"Hey George, keep the faith, it must be really hard but try to remember that your hai…"

Vanessa replied Dec 19, 2013 to I feel like a freak

9 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Vanessa

"Hi Mona I apologize for what happened to you it must be really hard to feel exposed…"

Vanessa replied Dec 19, 2013 to "Are you wearing a wig?"

13 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by femmemuscle

"I agree with you %100. Wigs are out there for people like us who want to look and fe…"

Vanessa replied Dec 5, 2013 to Don't be afraid. Just do it :)

31 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Lexi

"That was a brilliant idea. I wear wigs and I could just imagine how uncomfortable it…"

Vanessa replied Dec 5, 2013 to I hope my idea helps any of you

1 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Vanessa

"Hi Michelle, A family member of mine also had alopecia since she was about 3 years …"

Vanessa replied Nov 14, 2013 to Reaching out to parents who have AA

4 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Vanessa

"I'm so happy for you Emily, I hope it keeps on growing! Let me know how it goes..."

Vanessa replied Nov 7, 2013 to Regrowth after starting gluten free diet

22 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Brandy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service