Dorothy's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"I have had AU for 43 years, it came on with the birth of my oldest daughter.  The ti…"

Dorothy replied Jul 7, 2016 to Hearing loss and AA (or AAP)

48 Jan 4, 2022
Reply by Cathy

"You have a right to your feelings.  That is it.  If you want to be alone, then be al…"

Dorothy replied Jan 7, 2016 to Tired of everyone telling me it will all grow back

69 May 4, 2016
Reply by Taylor Kang

"I have to agree just tell him the facts in a way he will understand.  Make sure he u…"

Dorothy replied Jan 6, 2016 to How to discuss AA with child?

21 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Ebs Family

"So sorry your sister gave you that reaction, but it is her issue not yours.  I have…"

Dorothy replied Dec 20, 2015 to Treated me like a dog with mange!

42 Jan 16, 2016
Reply by Debwp

"I NEVER go without my wig, I have had AU for over 42 years now.  I think some people…"

Dorothy replied Jul 22, 2015 to How do you handle the stares and comments of being a bald woman?

42 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"I never had this kind of problem with my three kids, two girls one boy.  It was made…"

Dorothy replied Jun 27, 2015 to Explaining AU to kids

30 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Mashloum

"I have AU, it all came on within two weeks.  At first I could not stand wigs they it…"

Dorothy replied May 5, 2015 to How do I ever feel sexy again?

37 May 17, 2015
Reply by marybeth

"It is what it is about sums it up.  I will tell you that with every hair I lost I ga…"

Dorothy replied Feb 14, 2015 to At what point did you decide to stop treatment for alopecia areata?

45 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by None

"It is what it is about sums it up.  I will tell you that with every hair I lost I ga…"

Dorothy replied Feb 14, 2015 to At what point did you decide to stop treatment for alopecia areata?

45 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by None

"For me the AU was complete in two weeks and never regrew in the almost 42 years now.…"

Dorothy replied Jan 3, 2015 to At what point do you REALLY start to accept it?

57 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service