Lori Van Decker's Discussions (183)

Discussions Replied To (172) Replies Latest Activity

"I eat a basic anti-inflammatory diet by following Dr. Fuhrman's Eat to Live plan and…"

Lori Van Decker replied May 7, 2012 to Anti-inflammatory diet?

12 May 30, 2012
Reply by Me&myGirl_Aussie

"Once I got my measurements perfected (I also have a very petite head), I ordered a u…"

Lori Van Decker replied May 3, 2012 to Full lace wig to use with glue or full lace wig that don´t need glue? Which one is better?

7 May 6, 2012
Reply by Ana Júlia Bernardino Ferreira

"I also order from China, and agree that there is a learning curve. But once you get…"

Lori Van Decker replied May 2, 2012 to First time buying a full lace wig

8 May 3, 2012
Reply by ana

"While pricey, the Gripper hair is lovely and top quality. Overall, I do not care for…"

Lori Van Decker replied Apr 30, 2012 to Follea Gripper wig

14 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Rose

"You might want to look into lace-front or full lace wigs and using a temporary adhes…"

Lori Van Decker replied Mar 28, 2012 to Wigs where the hair can be tucked behind your ears

19 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"I have a few Dermafix wigs and find that they hold very well. In fact, I would like…"

Lori Van Decker replied Mar 28, 2012 to Dermafix users!

11 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by Darling

"I use both the Got2Be Glued spiking glue (which is a white cream) for a strong hold…"

Lori Van Decker replied Mar 21, 2012 to Lacefronts

4 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"Tyla, I wear full lace and lace fronts all the time and I take them off at night. I…"

Lori Van Decker replied Mar 13, 2012 to Lacefronts

4 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"I'm 57 and have had alopecia since the 1970s. I've only been hospitalized once in my…"

Lori Van Decker replied Feb 27, 2012 to Autoimmune clusters

3 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by Jorja

"Invest in the CREA Clip. It will be the best $29.95 you ever spent. http://creaclip.…"

Lori Van Decker replied Feb 27, 2012 to Erica by Amore worried about my fringe/bang cutting skills eek help!

5 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Lori Van Decker

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service