Lori Van Decker's Discussions (183)

Discussions Replied To (172) Replies Latest Activity

"I use coconut oil for cooking and always have some on hand. For my human hair wigs,…"

Lori Van Decker replied Feb 27, 2012 to Coconut oil to condition wigs

26 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Interesting. I am using Restasis for dry eye issues, and it is cyclosporine. I am ge…"

Lori Van Decker replied Feb 24, 2012 to Cyclosporine

6 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Struth

"My caution to anyone buying "off the rack" is to know your head size. Most people wi…"

Lori Van Decker replied Feb 17, 2012 to Pros and Cons of Smartlace Wigs

5 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by asdf234

"You might be interested in eyebrow stamps from Stamp Me Fabulous. I've been having a…"

Lori Van Decker replied Feb 8, 2012 to eyebrow tattoos

24 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Susan P aka DGADBS

"I found the silicone vacuum wig intolerable when I went through menopause. One hot f…"

Lori Van Decker replied Feb 7, 2012 to Follea Gripper Wigs???

28 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

"I agree with Leonore. Order a custom full-lace or lace-front online by sending your…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jan 31, 2012 to Petite wigs

2 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"I use Moroccan oil on all of my human hair pieces, and they always look great after…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jan 31, 2012 to Wigs in the Summer and Moroccan Oil question

4 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"I am having a blast using the stampmefabulous.com eyebrow stamps and semi-permanent…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jan 31, 2012 to Drawing eyebrows when you have no eyebrows

6 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"If I'm not going to sweat excessively, I use Got2BGlued spiking gel in either the cl…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jan 31, 2012 to Adhesives

8 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"I have one. It's okay. Construction is the basic lace top with wefted back. Inside,…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jan 31, 2012 to Follea Gripper Wigs???

28 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service