Lori Van Decker's Discussions (183)

Discussions Replied To (172) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm updating this post.... I just tried a different gel eyeliner than I previously u…"

Lori Van Decker replied Dec 17, 2010 to Best way to apply eyeliner for it appear as if I have eyelashes?

16 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Theresa

"Most days, I just use the same stuff that I use to create eyebrows in the dark shade…"

Lori Van Decker replied Dec 14, 2010 to Best way to apply eyeliner for it appear as if I have eyelashes?

16 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Theresa

"I am AU, but am relatively healthy. I do have some osteoarthritis, and recently my r…"

Lori Van Decker replied Dec 8, 2010 to Common ailments & health - 2 discussion points/thoughts

8 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Amy

"I wear glasses all the time, which I need anyway. I also started taking fish oil cap…"

Lori Van Decker replied Nov 3, 2010 to Any ideas for eye protection?

4 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Aimee

"It's Halloween! Dress up! Have fun! Do it! I think your boyfriend rocks! He's right…"

Lori Van Decker replied Oct 27, 2010 to Dressing up for Halloween

7 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Rebecca K T

"I have a petite head, too, Aimee. I think it goes with the AU territory. Hope the Be…"

Lori Van Decker replied Oct 27, 2010 to Where to buy headband wigs?

9 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Kathryn Michael

"This one is just $29, if you can use any of the colors they have left in clearance s…"

Lori Van Decker replied Oct 27, 2010 to Where to buy headband wigs?

9 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Kathryn Michael

"Hi Mhairi! I have a petite head, too, which makes buying "off the rack" wigs difficu…"

Lori Van Decker replied Sep 11, 2010 to Can you adjust a wig cap after it is made?

3 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Aimee

"We can all only respond with our experience. I started losing my hair in spots at ag…"

Lori Van Decker replied Sep 8, 2010 to My fiancée wants to know what is the likelihood this can be cured?

35 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by tim kay

"I am AU and I don't wear a wig cap. I wear all sorts of wigs -- sometimes two or thr…"

Lori Van Decker replied Sep 8, 2010 to Do you need a wig cap if you are bald?

15 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service