Epo's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"I used latisse before, and it works given time (I saw results in about 6-8 weeks), b…"

Epo replied Feb 22, 2014 to Latisse (bimatoprost) vs. Travaton (travapost)

1 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Epo

"I thought that about myself too, but I've never had such good hair in my life! The w…"

Epo replied Feb 15, 2014 to How much money did you spend on your human hair wigs?

14 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

"I don't know if this will work on all wigs (I have an unprocessed virgin HH wig, and…"

Epo replied Feb 15, 2014 to Tangles?

11 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Kteacher

"My wig shop is a full service one in NYC that customizes the wig to your scalp size,…"

Epo replied Feb 15, 2014 to How much money did you spend on your human hair wigs?

14 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

"My mom sometimes uses the Viviscal hair fibers, but she doesn't have alopecia - she…"

Epo replied Feb 15, 2014 to Hair filling fibers

6 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Andrew Wilson

"I don't know why I care either, it sort of feels gutteral - like it's just a part of…"

Epo replied Feb 14, 2014 to How do you react or what do you say when someone compliments you on your hair ?

15 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Nicky

"I'm still uncomfortable with compliments and would over-compensate with "oh yeah, I…"

Epo replied Feb 11, 2014 to How do you react or what do you say when someone compliments you on your hair ?

15 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Nicky

"My situation with the shots has been similar - I've had alopecia areata for over a y…"

Epo replied Jan 30, 2014 to Cortisone injections

4 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Pam

"Though doctors can't really give a yes or no to stress being a cause of AA, I defini…"

Epo replied Jan 22, 2014 to Alopecia testing*

6 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Epo

"I agree with the recommendations wise1 gave you for tests to get done. I had a full…"

Epo replied Jan 21, 2014 to Alopecia testing*

6 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Epo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service