Me's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I would mostly tell your friend that you are there to support him. Has he considered…"

Me replied Feb 2, 2014 to How to support a friend with alopecia

35 May 3, 2014
Reply by beautiful46

"I have had 5 children and none of them have alopecia. I have one daughter who has th…"

Me replied Feb 2, 2014 to Afraid to have kids

44 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by BLee

"Just about 5 years later....lol, I am giving an update. After having an Ablation I s…"

Me replied Jan 15, 2014 to How many people with AA, AT or AU are anemic?

9 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Me

"You said she is supportive 99% of the time and I think you should try to remember th…"

Me replied Jan 14, 2014 to Unnecessary comments from family

34 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"You are much stronger and calmer than what I would have been. I know how devistating…"

Me replied Jul 29, 2012 to Hair loss equals child abuse

68 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary

"I would just call the office and ask for the levels. I have several Doctors and I ha…"

Me replied Oct 11, 2009 to How many people with AA, AT or AU are anemic?

9 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Me

"I've had scarring alopecia (due to Lupus), for about 4 1/2 years now. I also have an…"

Me replied Oct 10, 2009 to How many people with AA, AT or AU are anemic?

9 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Me

"Have you discussed this with your doctor? Eyebrows are such a sensitive area to begi…"

Me replied Oct 10, 2009 to Painkillers for Eyebrow Tattooing

6 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Pamela Rosse

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service