Supermom's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow. I havent been on this sight for about 4 years and have had AU that long. I have…"

Supermom replied Feb 3, 2014 to Explaining desire to wear wig rather than being natural to my 11 yo sweet daughter

4 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Mom of 5

"I got mine done a year and a half ago and they still look great. They are shaped bet…"

Supermom replied Aug 26, 2010 to Eyebrow tattooing

27 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

"Yeah, my eyes are really red sometimes. I went to the eye doctor and she seemed to t…"

Supermom replied Nov 26, 2009 to Does anybody have eye issues, too?

4 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Aimee

"OMG, my favorite doll when I was a kid was called "Wiggy". She came with really shor…"

Supermom replied Nov 17, 2009 to Super great dolls for girls for Christmas!

17 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

"Thanks Aimee, I'm goin shopping!"

Supermom replied Nov 5, 2009 to Bandana with hair

9 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Aimee

"If the person who did it is a professional, they will tell you you made need to come…"

Supermom replied Oct 23, 2009 to Semi-permanent eyebrow tattoos

2 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Supermom

"Hi there, I have the same problem, my real hair was fine and the wigs are way too ho…"

Supermom replied Oct 22, 2009 to Thickest wig ever! Tips & tricks.

10 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by juliepeach

"It was made in China so they send it to the same factory. Shipping is free but I pay…"

Supermom replied Oct 20, 2009 to New to alopecia; need wig advice

34 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Amy

"Hi Stephanie, Sounds like me a year and a half ago! I was 42 and found a spot at the…"

Supermom replied Oct 19, 2009 to New to alopecia; need wig advice

34 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Amy

"No one feels offended that you don't want this for your son. Everyone wants their ch…"

Supermom replied Sep 5, 2009 to Very Sad

12 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Melissa Francis

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service