Chefpam's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Anita for sharing this me. Your English is great, no worries. I have been…"

Chefpam replied Oct 6, 2010 to Just wondering....what do you think?

8 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Chefpam

"Thanks I will look that up. Wow, your loss sounds great compared to mine. My hair is…"

Chefpam replied Oct 6, 2010 to Just wondering....what do you think?

8 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Chefpam

"Thank you for sharing and a big hug to you. This is so miserable. I can't let my hai…"

Chefpam replied Oct 5, 2010 to Just wondering....what do you think?

8 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Chefpam

"Right. Most people I know and have read about don't have this kind of hairloss with…"

Chefpam replied Oct 5, 2010 to Just wondering....what do you think?

8 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Chefpam

"I have a duffle bag full of hair but it has became so dry and damaged I wouldn't wan…"

Chefpam replied Oct 4, 2010 to Has anyone ever made a wig out of their own hair?

14 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by nojash

"Hi Julie. Same here. I am up right now because I can't stop crying and my husband ju…"

Chefpam replied Sep 23, 2010 to Just sharing

6 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by estella garcia

"Yes Sam Sam, I agree. God wants us to find peace. I am really trying. I feel like Jo…"

Chefpam replied Sep 16, 2010 to Thank God this battle is WON!

14 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by asdf234

"WOW, this gives me chills! I am praying for this kind of deliverance! I used to ask…"

Chefpam replied Sep 15, 2010 to Thank God this battle is WON!

14 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by asdf234

"Awww....hugs girl, that has to be hard...I still can't find one I like and that will…"

Chefpam replied Aug 19, 2010 to I went out in public in a wig for the first time today. Scary!

25 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by estella garcia

"Thank you Steve."

Chefpam replied Aug 12, 2010 to Real people in wigs you can order

10 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Carmen West

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service