Debbie's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"I do too Ashley, except in the really hot days of summer.  I also feel like my head…"

Debbie replied Nov 8, 2013 to Other symptoms beside hair loss?

13 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Thanks for your reply Christine.  It's good that you don't have all of the other sym…"

Debbie replied Nov 7, 2013 to Other symptoms beside hair loss?

13 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Thanks for your replies.  I did go to the Doctor as each of the symptoms started and…"

Debbie replied Nov 2, 2013 to Other symptoms beside hair loss?

13 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

"I'm trying the Fusion Women's balance. Would be interested to see how you go with th…"

Debbie replied Oct 24, 2013 to Fusion Hair Tonic

2 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"I saw this article too. The only thing that came back as low in my blood test was ir…"

Debbie replied Jun 26, 2013 to How one woman lost 90% of hair and grew it back

3 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"Feel welcome to post any questions you have on here, we are all in similar situation…"

Debbie replied May 12, 2013 to Regrowth of white hair...with dark patches. Anything I can do?

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"Hi Snowflake, Congratulations on your regrowth.  I have read some posts on here wher…"

Debbie replied May 11, 2013 to Regrowth of white hair...with dark patches. Anything I can do?

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"Thanks for sharing that information Jules. I am now at the stage of having small whi…"

Debbie replied Apr 28, 2013 to White hair regrowth - is this a good sign?

4 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by CAH

"Hi Linda, Did you continue to take the vit D supplement when your hair grew back or…"

Debbie replied Apr 18, 2013 to Vitamin D deficiency a cause?

20 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by GrowGirl

"Hi Tallgirl. Vitamin deficiencies can definately be a cause of Alopecia. I had my V…"

Debbie replied Apr 17, 2013 to Vitamin D deficiency a cause?

20 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by GrowGirl

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service