Georgie's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh wow, I just discovered this thread. I've got: Hashimoto's, AA, gluten-free and da…"

Georgie replied Aug 26, 2009 to auto immune diet - anyone tried this with success???

59 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by Plf

"When I first discovered a bald patch on my head, I went to my PCP. She thought it wa…"

Georgie replied Aug 8, 2009 to PCP, Dermatologist, GYN, Endocrinologist, Immunologist....Where do you start?

4 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Mark Langdon

"I would have to say that eliminating gluten from the diet has had some positive effe…"

Georgie replied Apr 13, 2009 to Connection between Celiac Disease and AA

30 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by youarebeautiful

"I'm going to have to say that my life has been built on stress. My Mom passed away w…"

Georgie replied Apr 13, 2009 to Emotional Triggers?

15 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Georgie

"Hi there, I've been receiving injections regularly....with squaric acid. Some of my…"

Georgie replied Nov 16, 2008 to Side effects of steriod injections

12 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Tony

"I agree..."

Georgie replied Oct 27, 2008 to Looks are not important

29 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Fulvio982

"When I had my squaric acid treatment........UGH!! It itched SO much. I woke up to fi…"

Georgie replied Sep 25, 2008 to itchyness driving me mad

13 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Zoe Dusting

"I only have AA but a personal "hate" would be: Finding a hair (from my head) in my…"

Georgie replied Aug 27, 2008 to Top Ten Things i Love / Hate about Alopecia

33 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Debbie

"I'm only on 50mg. And it's been a few years on the same dosage. I saw my derm. a wee…"

Georgie replied Aug 26, 2008 to antidepressants?

3 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by Georgie

"I wanted to go see LeslieAnn at OHSI but it was an evening event....and of course DH…"

Georgie replied Aug 19, 2008 to Oregonian article about AW member LeslieAnn Butler

1 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Georgie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service