Gale Moorman's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Pam, maybe with AU you feel like you get a bit sicker. I have AT and I'm surprise…"

Gale Moorman replied Mar 16, 2010 to Do alopecians get sick more often?

38 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by BlenderLover

"Deanna, I've had alopecia for over 30 years and I've never went out without my banda…"

Gale Moorman replied Mar 6, 2010 to Going without a wig or head cover

53 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Ms. E

"Hey Keith, how are you? I've never shaved my head before but someone I know did and…"

Gale Moorman replied Feb 27, 2010 to Newly diagnosed with AA

10 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

"No problem Patricia. I did have alopecia areata, with round bald spots on the scalp…"

Gale Moorman replied Feb 27, 2010 to Alopecia different types - please explain

10 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Pamela Rosse

"Hi Rachel, Sure. I have a friend who lives in South Yorkshire, in the Rotherham area…"

Gale Moorman replied Feb 26, 2010 to Newly diagnosed with AA

10 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

"Hi Rachel. I was diagnosed more than 3 decades ago with alopecia areata. That really…"

Gale Moorman replied Feb 26, 2010 to Newly diagnosed with AA

10 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

"Hi Patricia, yeah it sounds like you indeed have alopecia totalis. That is what I ha…"

Gale Moorman replied Feb 26, 2010 to Alopecia different types - please explain

10 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Pamela Rosse

"Cynthia, ignorance people can sometimes be totally obnoxious. My motto I try to live…"

Gale Moorman replied Feb 16, 2010 to Alopecia and sexual orientation

21 Oct 19, 2018
Reply by Leslie

"Hi Stephani, once you start dating and the person seems sincere and a real good frie…"

Gale Moorman replied Feb 10, 2010 to Dating with alopecia...19 years old

9 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Heather

"Hi, Veronique, I was kind of scared to tell my friends too but when one friend asked…"

Gale Moorman replied Feb 9, 2010 to How to tell Mom and Dad you have alopecia?

12 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by man82

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service