sharon's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"hi gill yeah i might do that good idea thank u x"

sharon replied Apr 26, 2009 to customise your wigs

20 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by LouiseOxford

"yeah its hard and he will never really under stand how u feel . but he does know and…"

sharon replied Feb 22, 2009 to teenage dating with aa

7 Aug 22, 2021
Reply by Jamalia Franko

"no honey no ideas i work out a lot and sweat under there like any thing i jus put up…"

sharon replied Feb 22, 2009 to exercising

20 Jan 10, 2019
Reply by Austin Davis

"try yaffa wigs www.luxurywigs.com they are nice mine has lasted 2 yrs plus and i wea…"

sharon replied Feb 22, 2009 to Frustrated about wigs!!!

2 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by sharon

"yeah me and my friend did that last week lol i thiught i was weird doing this , but…"

sharon replied Feb 22, 2009 to Called out again....

56 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Christina Argott

"hi rachel peeps r so rude and ignorant and insensitive if i get comments i can usual…"

sharon replied Feb 22, 2009 to Called out again....

56 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Christina Argott

"yeah smoke pot take lots of viamins work out weight train dance get a dance mat and…"

sharon replied Feb 22, 2009 to Stressed.

5 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Blessed Soul

"i know exactly where u come n from i was determined never to have kids and when i go…"

sharon replied Feb 22, 2009 to I am scared to have children.

14 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by SportyAusGirl

"yes thank you it has helped"

sharon replied Jan 17, 2009 to TO TELL OR NOT TO TELL

8 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

"your situation also makes me angry ,your son does need an education tho and wehter o…"

sharon replied Jan 15, 2009 to My son quit high school because of alopecia..I'm so angry!

74 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service